I woke up around 8 this morning after having another night of crazy dreams. Don't ask lol. Instead of going back to bed I got on up and washed my hair. I did manage a prepoo that started about 11 last night. It wasn't 12 hours but it was a good long time for me.
- Washed my hair with Macadamia Oil Shampoo followed by Moroccan Oil Shampoo. Noticed that there was no massive lathering on the first wash since I hadn't stripped it clean the day before with post pool wash.
- Did my three step conditioner each for about two minutes:
- Moroccan Oil
- Aphogee 2 Minute
- Mizani Moisturefuse
- Rinsed everything out and then t-shirt dried for about 10 minutes
- Deep conditioned with Dr. Miracle's deep conditioner for about an hour
- Rinsed it out and t-shirt dried for about two hours
- LOC'd my hair, 3 comb detangled & and then set it on flexi rods like last week
- Spraid on a moisture mist
- Added jojoba oil and an oil treatment from Tropic Isle
- Added As I Am and TW Deep conditioners like normal
- Covered it all up with a bonnet and have been chilling since about 1
So another wash day is in the books and I need to quit being lazy