- Washed my hair with Macadamia Oil Shampoo followed by Moroccan Oil Shampoo. Noticed that there was no massive lathering on the first wash since I hadn't stripped it clean the day before with post pool wash.
- Did my three step conditioner each for about two minutes:
- Moroccan Oil
- Aphogee 2 Minute
- Mizani Moisturefuse
- Rinsed everything out and then t-shirt dried for about 10 minutes
- Deep conditioned with Dr. Miracle's deep conditioner for about an hour
- Rinsed it out and t-shirt dried for about two hours
- LOC'd my hair, 3 comb detangled (there was more hair loss this week but to be expected as I am getting closer to the two month mark post relaxer) & and then set it on flexi rods like last week--except this week I spent a bit more time trying to keep the parts straight and balancing out the flexi rods.
- Spraid on a moisture mist
- Added jojoba oil and an oil treatment from Tropic Isle
- Added As I Am and TW Deep conditioners like normal
- Covered it all up with a bonnet and have been chilling since about 1
April 15, 2014
Wash Day Delayed--sort of
So I washed my hair as scheduled but I got distracted on Sunday and sick yesterday so no post. Wash day went off without a hitch. I started my prepoo midday Saturday after running to the grocery store. I let the Strong Roots warm up a bit before I put it on my scalp. I put on my plastic cap and bonnet and then went about the rest of the day doing a bunch of nothing. I did have to say goodbye to old bottles of Moisturefuse and 2 Minute treatment from Aphogee but that was during the wash not before. I woke up earlier than I planned on it again on Sunday and stayed with the routine from last week