I got a shiny new award thanks to Natasha @ Sew Short & Crafty. I think I may have gotten one before but it's been a tiny eon ago if I did and I'm not going to make you go looking for that information. Instead I'm going to answer her questions and figure out who to nominate after I share more random facts about myself than you probably ever wanted to know like ever. So without further adieu here is more information about me, myself and I.
1. How long does it take you to wash your hair (full wash day routine)? It takes anywhere from 3 hours to 10 hours depending on how long I take with my prepoo.
2. What is your #1 hair tip? Be kind to your hair and be careful with trends. Yes it may work for 10 other people but your hair may hate it. Do the extras at night to take care of your hair.
3. What’s the worst product you’ve ever tried? I am one of the few people who genuinely get no benefit from Shea Moisture products. My hair didn't look or feel any better after using any of their products.
4. What is your #1 hair regret? Not starting my healthy hair journey sooner and not paying attention to the whole M&S process.
5. What is your favorite kitchen product to put in your hair? I don't think I have one. I used to add in aloe vera juice and I like Olive Oil in my Elasta QP but it comes in the product.
6. Who is your current favorite blogger? I can't pick a favorite because people have added something at different stages of my journey. Tracy @ Kiss, Jen @ Just Grow Already and Nadege @ Relaxed Hair Health would be among my favorites
7. Why did you start your hair journey? I was tired of my hair being healthy and strong until it got to my neck and started breaking like nobody's business. After talking it over with my hair stylist we picked the new relaxing point and started working on better products and practices for me.
8. Are you relaxed, natural, or texlaxed? Relaxed
9. What is your current hair length goal? Bra strap length would be great
10. How long is your hair currently? Shoulder length but longer in the front and sides than the back
11. What is your favorite protective style? I like flexi sets. My hair is still technically down but my ends are off my shoulders
Twelve Random Facts:
- I am a middle child and only girl if you look from dad's side of the family (oldest and only girl from mom's side)
- Prince is like my musical godfather and I love him dearly
- My music collection looks like I have multiple personality disorder but I promise I'm ok
- I love to bake and cook
- I am highly competitive in nerdy pursuits
- I am in the process of making my own pickles
- I enjoy making my own ice cream
- I bought my tablet mostly for reading books while traveling and on vacation
- I am one of the biggest tomboys I know with the rare exception of my vintage leanings
- I used to run track and play volleyball
- I tend to talk in therapist speak even when I don't mean to
- I have an irritating tick about numbers being even when I tip or play games. 8s must become 10s or 15s lol
- read the post
- copy the questions
- create an award post
- answer the questions
Hard Mashona Type